Harness the energy of your COVID-19 anxiety and turn it into productive work. The brain’s protective response to constant bad news leaves the energy buried inside us. Then we can experience a number of problems, including sleep difficulties, fatigue, low energy, trouble concentrating, and increased tension and stress. These problems can leave us vulnerable to more anxiety.
Anxiety is a problem when your body reacts as if there is danger when there is no real danger. It’s like having an overly sensitive smoke alarm system in your body. Unrelieved anxiety can lead to physical and mental health problems.
Take this live 60-minute webinar to channel the energy of your anxiety towards feeling better and being more productive.
• Recognize anxiety is a huge energy source
• Accept that heightened anxiety is completely normal during a crisis
• Acknowledge, embrace, and channel the energy of anxiety
• Break the loop of worrying about worrying
• Know how to feel better when anxiety hits
• Use a step by step approach to direct your anxiety energy into productive work
Who Will Benefit:
Anybody whose productivity has been affected by the pandemic. This is particularly helpful if you feel more anxious than usual. It is essential if you have started suffering from disturbed sleep, gastrointestinal upset, being easily startled, or having periods of racing thoughts and/or rapid heartbeat.
Not understanding the energy of anxiety leads to
Understanding how to use the energy of anxiety leads to
“I learned that internal dialogue is important. Steer away from judgements and use rational thinking to reduce anxiety and diffuse potentially difficult situations. It also brought to the forefront how we all “color” our perceptions and make assumptions which most likely may not be true. I look forward to applying these skills in everyday life and especially with my team.”
– Participant in course with NS Internal Services Department Feb 2017